The Network of Executive Women in Hospitality, Inc. (NEWH) prides itself on being the premier networking resource for the hospitality industry, which is one of the many reasons that we attend or exhibit at the regional trade shows every year.
Not only do we love networking with hospitality industry colleagues, from suppliers, to fellow manufacturers, to designers -- we love supporting an organization that supports education and leadership development.
Highlights from This Year’s Hospitality Trade Show:
Before the show, attendees were able to hear from hospitality industry experts who work in Orlando.
The panelists included: Richard Maladecki, CAE, President/ CEO of Central Florida Hotel & Lodging Association and Louis Robbins, President/ CEO of Key Performance Hospitality Management. The excellent moderator was Angela Reed, President of NEWH Sunshine Chapter.
These panelists were able to give unique insight into the regional industry, as well as poignant observations about hospitality trends and industry-specific information as a whole.
The panel was a great way to set the tone for those who attended before being immersed in the variety of vendors and booths during the show itself.
- The intimate design of the regional trade shows really allow for conversation. Attendees are given the opportunity to view several new products and service, while still having time to meet with manufacturers and local representatives.
- The NEWH organization still maintains their original goal set forth by the founds to “promote a high standard of achievement for women in hospitality and related fields.” Most recently the organization has expanded its commitment to the hospitality industry by co-sponsoring leading industry trade shows, hosting industry specific seminars, and the establishing Student Representatives on the Chapter Boards.
- If you have not joined your local NEWH chapter visit: http://newh.org/ for additional information on how (and why) to become a member.
Where Artone Will Be Next:
As far as hospitality trade shows go, we’re “frequent flyers.” If you didn’t catch us at NEWH Orlando (or just wanted to chat again) be sure to catch us at …..
- Boutique Design New York (BDNY)
- Booth #: 2402
- Where it is: New York, New York
- What we’re looking forward to: Exhibiting for the third year-in-a-row and showcasing our innovative hotel guestroom casegoods design.
We can’t wait to see you all there!